Welcome to Susannah’s Watch B&B
In response to current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a variety of new protocols keeping with our high standards of cleanliness and service.
Listed below are some of the measures we have implemented, and what to expect at Susannah’s Watch regarding COVID protocols for the safety and comfort of our guests.
We are delighted to welcome you.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch items such as handles, knobs, drawer pulls, hairdryer and remote controls.
- Deeper and more frequent cleaning of common areas and high-touch areas, including handrails, door handles and surfaces.
- Utilizing cleaning products that kill corona and influenza viruses.
- Frequent cleaning, and replacement of hand towels in the downstairs common bathroom.
- Deep cleaning between guest stays.
- Fully vaccinated guests: CDC has lifted the face mask requirements for indoor and outdoor areas! Hooray!
- Unvaccinated guests: All unvaccinated guests and visitors are required to wear face coverings or masks within all indoor common areas.
- Masks or face coverings are not required in guest rooms, or while seated for breakfast.
- Latest COVID requirement information for St. Mary’s County, Maryland