October 22, 2022
Tickets are on sale!
We have a spectacular evening planned for an authentic Oktoberfest experience! Living in Germany for several years, we attended many, many “Fests’. We drank the beer, we sang the songs, and we are so excited to bring our version Oktoberfest to Southern Maryland.
This is a “dress like a Bavarian” event! Start shopping for your trachten (dirndl & lederhosen) soon, you can find some here.
We have a few entertainment surprises in store, as well as lots of laughter, singing to old songs you know well, and new songs you will sing for years to come, and so much more!
Included in the ticket price:
- Reserved seating with a water view under our new timber Pavilion
- Live Music
- Photo Booth
- Surprise Performance
- Traditional beer drinking songs with lyrics
- Authentic Oktoberest Beer Tent Decor
- Drinking games, Masskrugstemmen anyone?
The Food: Traditional “Fest” faire!
- Appetizers at your table (Flammkuchen, Soft Pretzels)
- 1 Dinner Ticket (Half German Style Rotisserie Chicken, Roll, German Potato Salad)
- 2 Drink Tickets (Beer, Wine, Apfelschorle)
- 1 Dessert Ticket (authentic German pastries)
- 1 Bratwurst Ticket (Bratwurst on a freshly baked roll) the perfect snack before you go home
- Lebkuchen (Traditional Cookie)
- German style glass beer mug to keep
- Additional beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase.
- Event Coordination by the Hitched Company
- Quality Street Kitchen & Catering
- Gypsy Brewing will be pouring German style beers
- Local award winning wines by The Port of Leonardtown Winery
- Live Music by GrooveSpan
- Photo Booth by Southern Maryland Entertainment
- Bailey’s Rentals
- Something Special by Tracy/Linens and Rentals
Add a guest room in our B&B!
Stay one or two nights in our 5-star Bed & Breakfast. Enter dates to check for guest room availability
Additional accommodations are available at the Inn at Leonardtown