This historic, 17th Century, Waterfront Manor House provides 5-star B&B accommodations for guests and is surrounded by our 65 acre family farm. You will be in awe with our majestic 1930’s era Tobacco Barn, vineyard, cut flower farm, rolling acres of lavender, and apiary.
Now booking 2022 & 2023
Our wedding Weekend package includes:
- Two night stay in our award winning 5-Star Bed & Breakfast
- Four guest rooms, double occupancy *Gourmet breakfast Included
- Late Check out on Sunday
- Carriage House Reception Venue (80 guests seated inside, up to 150 with access to patio).
- Lawn space for a tent to hold up to 350 guests
- Bridal Suite with hair & make up stations
- Grooms Quarters with pool table
- Carriage House Rehearsal Dinner Venue
- Luxury Restroom Trailer on site
- Two Outdoor Patios
- 12- four foot Round Tables
- 80- Cross Back Chairs with pads
- Selection of Table Linens to Choose From
- 80- White Padded Ceremony Chairs
- 1- Circle Bar for Cocktail Hour on the lawn
- On site parking *Parking Attendants Included
- On site pier available for charter boat transportation to Solomon’s Island hotels
- Tree Lanterns and outdoor Bistro lighting
- 8-Bourbon Barrels
- Barn Wood Ceremony Pergola
- 1 hour design consultation with The Hitched Company
- Photo opportunities in the lavender fields, flower fields, water front, vineyard, and barn
We provide a list of preferred full service caterers to choose from, as well as a list of local vendors and professionals to make your day amazing. Our partners at The Hitched Company are the premier wedding planning team in the region, who will ensure your event will be a stress free dream come true.
New for 2022!
All Inclusive Elopement Package
available Sunday through Thursday
We do all of the work, you enjoy your day with your closest friends and family. We have partnered with local businesses and wedding professionals to make your day amazing! Fill out the contact form below, and we will send you the details.