Now booking for 2022 & 2023!
Experience Southern Maryland Hospitality & Charm at Susannah’s Watch
Susannah’s Watch B&B is located on the historic Dixon Family Farm in St. Mary’s County, Southern Maryland.
We are a new, one of a kind venue in Southern Maryland. We offer a memorable, and unique experience for every couple.
The old Manor House (B&B) has been in the family since the late 1600’s, as well as the 65 acre farm adjacent to the B&B where we are growing wine grapes in our vineyard, cut flowers, and several varieties of lavender.
Susannah’s Watch is the only venue in the region that offers these desirable amenities:
- Waterfront on the Patuxent River
- Vintage barn wood pergola for your ceremony
- Overnight Accomodations
- 65 lush green acres, and our 1930’s era Tobacco Barn
- Beautifully appointed Bride & Groom dressing rooms
- An elegant Carriage House for your event, dinner, and dancing under the stars.
- An area designated for a tent that will hold up to 300 guests
- Rehearsal ceremony and dinner in the Carriage House for up to 50
- Our own pier on the Patuxent
- Cut Flower Farm
- Lavender Farm